Monday, June 1, 2020

A few questions about self defense laws in Texas.


If this is not allowed please remove.Things are getting bad out there. Luckily for me, I live in a more rural part of Texas but there are still a few protests going on. Thankfully, they have all been peaceful which I support and am thankful for. However as we have seen it only takes one bad actor to turn a peaceful protest into a deadly riot. I carry but I have seen alot of videos of people surrounding cars and pulling the driver out and beating them. I have an 8 month old daughter. I WILL NOT let that happen.What are the laws for self defense in the event you are in a car, fearing for your life and the lives of those with you and your only means of escape is to throw it in drive and push through? It's not a situation I see happening here but you never know. I would like to know my rights if anyone has any input. Stay safe out there. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/371trtT

No comments:

Post a Comment