Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Is there are general guide to what to do in different DGU situations? I have a lot of questions.


I dunno if these questions are misguided at all but I really don't know the answers.Suppose someone is robbing me at gunpoint. If they turn around for a moment, and I think I have the opportunity, should I draw and shoot them? Technically I'd be shooting them in the back.Suppose I'm in line at a store and the person in front of me pulls a gun and points it at the cashier. They're not paying attention to me. Should I draw and order them to drop their gun? Or should I take the opportunity to shoot them in them in the head?Suppose I shoot someone in a DGU, and there's no one else around. When I call the police, what do I tell them? "Someoneone attacked me and I shot them"? Or just "there's been a shooting"? When I'm taken into custody, do I say literally anything other than "I need to speak with a lawyer"?In what situations would I be justified in revealing my handgun, taking it from its holster, but not pointing at someone? What about pointing it, but not firing?Suppose I'm walking down the sidewalk, someone threatens me with a knife, I point my gun at them, and they drop the knife and put their hands up. What next? Do I tell them to piss off? Do I call the cops and hold my gun on the guy until the cops arrive? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2V8hWuR

No comments:

Post a Comment