Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Concealed carry advice (New gun owner)


Concealed carry adviceHey guys I’m new to the concealed carry and I have my license in the process. Already pre purchased a Rossi model 461 .357 snub nose. This was an impulsive buy and don’t know how well it’ll do with carrying comfortability so with that said,I’m also in the market for a semi automatic hand gun as well, my problem is I don’t want one so small such as the sig 365 because I’ve handled it and my hands are a little too big for it to be comfortable.So I’m looking for suggestions something a little bigger than the sig that’ll conceal carry comfortable, but not as big as a full handgun as I want to carry it comfy, looking something that has the option to have one in the chamber while being de-cocked, and the first shot being double action and the following shots being single action, as well as I’d like a round with a little more stopping power than the 9mm, also a gun that’s legal in the state of NY as far as mag size and whatever else.Thank you in advance for any advice and suggestions via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XiKTa9

No comments:

Post a Comment