Tuesday, February 25, 2020

What made you decide to get your permit or begin carrying?


TitleI presume many of you got your permit or began carrying because a) it's your constitutional right, b) You live in not the safest area, or c) just because you wanted to. That said, does anyone have a story behind it (that you're willing to share of course)? Does anybody have that 1/1,000,000 chance of wishing you had it but you didn't at the time? Or just a specific reason that may not be explicitly covered by a, b, or c?I personally always wanted to get my permit, as my family is well versed in the laws and guns in general, but I for a while didn't get mine because I'm still in college and didn't want to drop $50 that I didn't have. That is, until I had a close friend who found himself in that 1/1,000,000 chance and unfortunately didn't make it. Two days after that I found myself at the county clerks office applying for mine. 12/15/2019.Edit: some wording via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3c6SZaX

No comments:

Post a Comment