Saturday, February 29, 2020

Indiana CCW question


Hello! So in the last few weeks I have purchased a .45 from one of the gun stores in my town. I’m interested in getting into competitive shooting and want to carry for personal protection. So my question is that almost two years ago I was served with ex parte protection order. I have no interaction with the courts in a criminal matter and definitely nothing for domestic violence. I’m actually not sure as to why specifically I was served for it and I hadn’t had any interaction with her for over 2yrs at that point. But I was not Brady disqualified and it wasn’t for domestic violence. I had an opportunity to have a hearing but I didn’t think it would be important to try and fight it as I couldn’t miss any class at college and it was over a few hours away, so not easy to go to the hearing. So I’m not sure if it is an issue now. Looking over Indiana’s proper person qualification, would I fail to meet said requirement? I just don’t want to waste money if I’ll be denied for it, or what I should do in regards to it in order to obtain a CCW? Thanks for your time via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TedTxz

No comments:

Post a Comment