Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Reciprocity for WA CCW Lic holders in Texas


For anyone that can help with an answer,I'm currently in School in WA. I'm a WA resident and currently hold a valid CCW. I am going to be placed in TX for my clinical rotations. I will be there for a year. I do not plan on switching my residency to TX as I am only a student and will be there only for school. I know TX does have reciprocity with WA ( Checked the dps website) but due to the duration of my stay in TX I am unsure of any rules that I possibly might be breaking? Am I allowed to carry in the state of TX for this duration with an out of state CCW? any information is greatly appreciated.Also if it helps, I used to be a TX native and have had my CHL there in the past.​Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Vtji5r

No comments:

Post a Comment