Friday, February 28, 2020

CCW conundrum.


Hey everyone!Thanks for taking time to read my post.I've been unable to carry for a few years (moved to Maryland) but am headed to Texas in the summer and am still a CCW holder so I'd like to resume carrying especially as I'll be transporting quite a few firearms in the process.I used to pocket carry a lcp (not a fan it rusts instantly)My p30 is a bit too fat for my liking.I am really curious about the shield, hellcat, and 365.Unfortunately locally I can only handle a shield, so I'm looking to you guys for some help.The kinks are already worked out of the shield and 365 so they're safe bets, but for some reason or another I'm really interested in the hellcat.Any owners? Any finish or reliability concerns?Everyone seems to say it's great but not a sig, and as someone who carried a sig for 11 years I'm not particularly crazy about getting another.And for the shield, people seem to love it, but is it more that it's great for it's price, or it's just a great carry gun? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/386AsII

No comments:

Post a Comment