Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mental block with AIWB


Hi all, thought this might be the best place to ask this question...I just recently got my CHP, and right now my setup is a Glock 19 in a Sidecar holster. It’s comfortable and I think that AIWB will be my go to carry position but I am having a bit of a mental block with the gun aiming right at a place I do not want to be shot.How did you wonderful AIWB carriers of reddit get past that mental block if you had one at all? Right now I’m not carrying with one in the pipe just for my own peace of mind. I figure for the time being that being armed without one In the chamber is better than 1) being nervous carrying and 2) not carrying at all.Any tips you all have will be greatly appreciated via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38bMrVk

No comments:

Post a Comment