Sunday, February 23, 2020

Please educate me on gun belts


While I'm waiting for my LTC, I'm trying to collect the appropriate gear. I'm in the market for a new belt anyway, so I might as well grab what I'll need. Problem is I have no knowledge of what is good or not. I don't want to break the bank, but I don't want to get something totally garbage either. I want something that works, not really interested in impressing anyone. I'd prefer to use Amazon, if there's something of reasonable quality there.What's the difference between leather and nylon gun belts? Are there indicators or keywords that I should be looking for when shopping around?Help me, hivemind, you're my only hope.Edit: To clarify the weight capacity requirements, I will be carrying a Sig P365 and a spare magazine in a Tier1 Axis Elite. My other EDC gear is all pocketable. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TbWS5B

No comments:

Post a Comment