Thursday, February 27, 2020

Getting trained


I attended my first class with holster draw yesterday at my local gun club. I can’t say enough about how informative it was and humbling as well. I admit that I’ve gone down the rabbit hole a little bit of getting sweet gear and eyeing upgrades when I could’ve been investing that time and money in training.At this point, I’ve taken a pistol fundamentals course and a holster draw course that’ll let me draw at the gun club so I can do some live fire training on my own. But I’m looking for advice from those on this sub who’ve done more training beyond just the basics:What are the most effective CCW training drills for combat accuracy and “second nature” gun handling awareness?Thanks in advance! And don’t forget to carry one in the pipe! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TkXrdB

No comments:

Post a Comment