Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Second thoughts about my Glock 19


I'm new to CCW and I plan on taking my permit class in a few months. I bought a Glock 19 because I liked the size and how it felt when shooting it, confident that I would be able to conceal it. It's probably worth mentioning that this is also my bedside/home defense/everything else gun. However I was at Cabela's and held the Glock 43x and now I am having major second thoughts, it fits extremely well in my hands, and it's a good deal thinner than my 19. I know tons of people carry the 19 daily, so I guess I need affirmation that it will be a good all season carry. I am 6'3" and 190, and it seems like I should be able to conceal just fine just by testing. Does a holster/gun belt add considerable bulk? Or does it make it easier to conceal because of the structure. I am planning on purchasing a Vedder LightTuck and would love to carry appendix. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2T03KV0

No comments:

Post a Comment