Monday, February 24, 2020

Spendin on Suspenders


Full size 1911, t1 echo, 3/3.30 o clock, hank's gunner belt (no stiffener), lack'o'ass disease.Ive got terminal lack o ass, basically just a long back with zero hips. Because I'm on the thicc side, my body shape is inverted pyramidal. I love ccing my 1911 and Ile stop when I die, but I am sick as all hell of pulling my pants up every 45 seconds when Im walking around.When not ccing I dont have to pull my pants up as often, but I still do, it's not completely the big irons fault. Are suspenders my only choice? I wear a tucked in undershirt under anything I wear so no one will know (young, vanity isnt paramount, but still), but am I doomed to fud'dom and a dope pair of suspenders? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HTrx2B

No comments:

Post a Comment