Monday, February 24, 2020

I live in Boulder, CO. The city has a 10rd magazine limit and the state has a 15rd magazine limit.


You can still buy any magazine at a gun store as “parts” and assemble it as soon as you get home in Colorado. The 15rd law is rarely, if ever, enforced in Colorado. People walk out of the store with 30+rd magazines on the regular (I’m assuming for target shooting only), and people use 30+rd magazines at the range that I go to.However, you will not find a gun store in the city of Boulder that sells magazines that can fit more than 10 rounds.I carry a G43x with the magazine short one round for the spring’s sake, and I want to get the shield arms flush-fitting 15rd magazines.If I were to use a 15rd magazine in self defense in Boulder, what kind of legal trouble might ensue? I’m having trouble finding information about this online.I don’t want to have only 9+1 and a secondary 9 against potentially multiple 30+rd magazines were someone to shoot up a place that I’m in and I can’t retreat. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38VWhvA

No comments:

Post a Comment