Sunday, February 23, 2020

Self defense with a concealed blade. Non-lethal ways to bring down an attacker.

I usually carry a concealed blade. I'd prefer not to use it for self defense. I sure as hell don't want to take anybody's life. TBH I don't even know how fucked up mentally I'll be in said situation.

With that being said, what are some points of the human body to strike at to ensure that my safety is guaranteed and an attacker's life isn't forfeit?

I'll address the most obvious response: "Avoid conflict, walk away, give them whatever they need"- very solid advice. This is what I usually do. I don't start conflicts. I always walk away. It feels cowardly in my heart. I'm alive.



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 09:35PM by Tylenol101 https://ift.tt/2STzVp9

No comments:

Post a Comment