Friday, January 3, 2020

How big of a gun can I reasonably carry? Description in comments


So to start off I am about 5' 11" and 175 pounds with a relatively thin build. I wear my clothes properly fitted with nothing tight but also nothing loose or baggy. I plan on carrying AIWB, I find in testing that is the most comfortable for me and it allows me to conceal the largest firearm. With that said I see a lot of people on the sub and in general opting for small options like the SA hellcat, Glock 43 and Sig p365. Of those three I like the p365 the most but what I really want is to be able to carry something in the Glock 19 size range. My top three that I've narrowed down to are the beretta px4 storm compact, CZ p07 and the Walther p99 as. I am lead to believe that these are all concealable carry guns but how reasonable is that really? I don't want to sacrifice capacity and my number one priority is having the DA to SA firing mode as that is what I grew up shooting and it's what I feel the safest with. I hope this is enough info thanks on advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36wwQQl

No comments:

Post a Comment