Monday, January 27, 2020

Opinions of the Vedder Lighttuck at 3 o’clock


I am currently carrying my P365 at 3 o’clock in an Aliengear holster and would like to get a new holster. I am in the process of losing some weight to carry appendix but the comfort for me is just not there right now. It will probably be a while until I get to that point. I’m wondering how comfortable carrying a Lighttuck at 3 o’clock would be versus a comfortable hybrid iwb holster as I am trying to decide if I should buy a hybrid now and the Vedder later or just go straight to the Vedder and move to AIWB once it becomes comfortable for me. I don’t mind buying two holsters but I figure I may as well save the money if I can.Is there anyone out there who carries the Lighttuck at 3 o’clock? How do you think it compares to a comfortable hybrid in the same position? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37HmNIN

No comments:

Post a Comment