Thursday, January 30, 2020

Help finding a holster for a 4” M&P Shield 9mm


So, yesterday I bought a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Performance Center 4 Inch Longest Name In The World Edition. I was going to pickup the regular performance center Shield but it wasn’t available without the thumb safety and this one was and I just figured the extra sight radius would be an added bonus, and it was also ten bucks cheaper than the short model. Why wouldn’t I go for that, right?WRONG!Turns out it’s a little harder to find holsters for the 4 inch model. I’ve found one so far that’s a pure Kydex model (from We The People Holsters) but would like to find one that’s either hybrid or cloth if possible.Can anyone point me in the right direction and/or let me know of something more popular that has more holsters made for it which the 4” Shield fits? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36CGZdr

No comments:

Post a Comment