Friday, January 3, 2020

Looking For Some Help


I just received my permit in the mail yesterday, and have been carrying around the house when I am home for about a month and a half now. Carrying around the house wasn't an issue, and was typically comfortable enough for the hour or two I was home after work before bed.Now I am going on hour 5 of carrying today and am starting to feel the pressure points digging in. I carry between 4 and 5 o'clock. I am running a gen 5 glock 19, in a Vedder Lighttuck with the claw, pants are Duluth Flex Firehose, and belt is a Hanks Leather Gun Belt.I have played with the cant of the holster some, and have settled on the full forward cant that the holster allows, I think I will play with it some more at lunch and see how the afternoon feels.Is there anything that anyone can recommend to try from your own experience? I am 6' and an even 240. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2twaUG3

No comments:

Post a Comment