Monday, January 27, 2020

3:00 45°...Weird carry position?


I’ve got a Sig 365 in an Uncle Mikes sleeve just trying to decide what’s comfortable before I buy a real holster, and I’m ending up at 3 o clock and 45° to get the barrel behind my femur head (sorry, greater trochanter, the outboard bit at the top of the femur, not the actual head in my hip joint...didn’t expect to have to clarify that) rather than right on top of it while not printing the grip off my back. I spend a lot of time driving; any further forward digs the barrel into the top of my leg and any straighter drives the grip into my seat bolster.Anyone had any luck finding a good IWB holster that accommodates this position? Or will a real holster sit so totally different than the UM’s that my trial runs are pointless? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2O2qQHA

No comments:

Post a Comment