Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sig P365 - How Feasible is Pocket Carry? Holster Recommendations?


For those that own the Sig P365 what is your preferred carry method? For those that do pocket carry, what pocket holster do you recommend?I'm in the market for my first handgun. From the research that I've done, I'm considering both the Ruger Ec9s and the Sig P365, but I'm open to other suggestions.Concealability is important to me, and I'd prefer a 9mm. I'm 6'2" and wear jeans year round, so I'm hoping that pocket carrying these guns will not be overly uncomfortable. If anyone could chime in with their advice that would be much appreciated. I've done a search on pocket holsters, but found so many different opinions. I realize that trying the guns and holsters out for myself is the smartest option, but if I can save money by finding something that I like on my first purchase, then so much the better. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2u33vyM

No comments:

Post a Comment