Tuesday, January 28, 2020

New to having a concealed carry (PA), wondering if I could ask some questions I cannot seem to find on google?


I recently got my concealed carry permit in Pennsylvania. I have been following this subreddit before I received it, and now that I have it I was wondering if this lovely community some questions.Am I able to apply for a Utah concealed carry permit in the state of Pennsylvania? I travel to Delaware very often and would like to use the reciprocity law of that permit as I heard obtaining a Delaware concealed carry is very difficult.As a follow up: Would it be best to go ahead with trying to get a Delaware ccw permit or would Utah be the best route? Also, if Utah would be the best route, any recommendations for places in the Northeast Pennsylvania area where I could apply/get any necessary training would be greatly appreciated.Thank you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2vs44T3

No comments:

Post a Comment