Friday, January 31, 2020

I'm scared

I'm from Australia and every night I get looked at, touched on the train and made to feel really uncomfortable. The worst scenario someone was charging at me until some hero pushed him in the curb.

I decided I need a non deadly weapon that aren't sold in Australia. I want to be able to disarm someone from a distance and then call for help the only things that come to mind are pepperspray and a tasergun ( that stuns from distance) but in Australia this stuff is all illegal and so hard to find. I'm a physics student and chemist geek. I would love some peoples help ensuring my safety on the way home.

Please PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS SO I DON'T GO MISSING LIKE MY BEST FRIEND. I'M BOOK SMARTS BUT SOCIAL SKILLS IS NOT WHERE ITS AT FOR ME. STARTING WITH PEPPER SPRAY. I NEED A SIMPLE DESIGN ASAP.

Help me stay say.



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 11:35AM by pip13 https://ift.tt/2tgnv0p

No comments:

Post a Comment