Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Tier1 Concealed - are they worth the price?


I have been IWB Appendix carrying a G19 with a Vedder Light tuck for 1 year now (my first gun). I live in a country where it's usually warm, and wearing winter clothing (to allow for bigger carry) is not usually a viable option. I find myself wearing button ups but on occasion I miss using t-shirts (these are thin and any headwind will print like crazy). Depending on occasion, I sometime feel the G19 is a big gun to CCW. And I am looking into buying a compact (torn between P365 or a G48). The round count on these makes me want to buy a side-car style holster for an extra mag (a need I dont have with the g19). For owners of the T1 Concealed, is this holster truly worth the price tag? Appreciate your thoughts. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2sMuhdN

No comments:

Post a Comment