Friday, December 27, 2019

CCW people of Reddit, what is the most embarrassing mistake or moment when carrying in public?


I have been carrying since I was 19, I'm 23 now, got my permit a couple years ago. About 9 months ago the ONE time I didn't use my holster because I figured I'm going to 7/11 it will be 5 mins tops, I go to grab a drink out of the bottom shelf of the cooler and my glock 17 falls out of my jacket and proceeds to loudly skid across the floor... I quickly pick it up, embarrassed and half in a panic. I hold my money in my hand as I walk to the counter so nobody thinks I plan to rob the store or anything, pay and leave as fast as I can. I half expected the police to pull me over or something but nobody noticed at all... people can be so unobservant. Just glad I learned my lesson no harm no foul, I always carry with a g code incog iwb appendix before and after this, what an embarassing mistake. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2rzJnmJ

No comments:

Post a Comment