Saturday, December 28, 2019

G43X? Or P365/Hellcat with mag extension?


Just getting some opinions on carry guns with a focus on grip length. I currently have a G19, and although I can conceal it alright, the grip is still an issue sometimes depending on my outfit. I’m wondering if the 43X would be an improvement for this issue? It’s basically the same length grip as the 19, but obviously slimmer; does the shorter slide and slimmer grip make up for this? Or would I still have the same issue with the 43X grip?I’m also looking at the P365 or Hellcat. With these two, I’d most likely carry them with the extended mags for full pinky grip, which would make the grip about as long as the 43X; however, I think I’d like the option to run the flush mags if I needed to conceal better. However, the 43X is just so much more damn comfortable to hold than the 365/Hellcat...I know I’m overthinking this but just looking for a conversation in the comments via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Q6b1kL

No comments:

Post a Comment