Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Suggestions for self defense gears in hours long daily commutes in public transportations?

Hi all, so I commute everyday in a highly populated area in CA, USA, and spend roughly 3-4 hours for my commutes every single day sitting in light rails and bus, waiting at stops, walking on street. It’s been reported many times crazy people in the public transportations I take stab people randomly to death; and the mass shootings in the public area for past few years have been terrifying. I am hoping to reduce the chances of getting killed by loonies in my daily commutes. Anyone has suggestions for some kind of protective gears for a civilian like me can get hold of? I am willing to spend some money to not die while getting to work. The only thing I have found so far is self defense umbrella, but probably not very useful if I don’t learn to some kinda of baton martial art. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.



Submitted January 01, 2020 at 12:57AM by futureroboticist https://ift.tt/2SFG4W2

No comments:

Post a Comment