Monday, December 30, 2019

I've changed my mind on Stealthgear


I purchased a StealthGear Onyx about four years ago and I've worn it literally every day since I bought it with the exception of when I went on two cruises. In that time I've had it replaced or repaired three times and a few days ago the kydex broke again for the second time. I am not an exceptionally active guy. I work in a service related industry and spent most of my day standing in one place. I don't run, jump, and roll on it or abuse it in any substantial way. Twice the backing has come apart, twice the kydex has broken and this time they couldn't even be bothered to email me back.Although it's exceptionally comfortable I just can't reccomend their product anymore. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MI30QJ

No comments:

Post a Comment