Saturday, December 28, 2019

Question: Anyone Know Any Good Leather Lined Holster?


Hi so I'm new to this subreddit so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but does anyone know where to find a good leather lined kydex holster? I'm a big fan of kydex holsters but I don't want them destroying the finish of my gun every time I decide to unholster it but I prefer them over leather holsters because in my experience they end up getting stretched and warped after a while because of heat and moisture. So a leather lined kydex holster I feel will be the best of both worlds but in my research they're not super common. Anyone know where to find any really good ones they would recommend?I've also seen suede lined holsters but I'm not super familiar with the material, does anyone have any opinions about that they can share? Any feedback is welcome, I'm really new to this and looking for advice. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2F2IVAp

No comments:

Post a Comment