Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Appendix IWB


Just wanted to know your guys opinion on IWB appendix carry I've been doing appendix carry ever since I got my permit. I'm a fairly slim guy been trying to put on weight but for about now I'm 5'6 143lbs but I was told it was a stupid idea or "don't do it you'll shoot your dick off" and "when you're fighting with someone they have quick access to your gun". Honestly I don't feel like it's a bad spot I mean sure it's pointed down to mini me but it conceals nice, doesn't print, and since I've been training with it I've been working on my draws and it's seem good and quick to me. I just wanted to hear your guys opinions/ pros and cons on it maybe it would help give me ideas on changing it later or keep on doing what I've been doing. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35eUyPw

No comments:

Post a Comment