Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Carrying in the bank.


So I recently finally got my CCW and started carrying for the first time today. Had to make a run to the bank to deposit some checks and I didn’t think to wear a jacket over my T-shirt because I’m an idiot apparently. It honestly felt so wrong to be carrying a gun in the bank and I honestly thought that someone would see it and scream “HES GOT A GUN!” or some shit. Luckily nobody did that but everybody could see it because when I turned around to head out of the bank I was getting quite a few dirty looks (I live in Miami. It’s somewhat liberal here) and when I opened the door for a lady she grabbed her purse. Lesson learned, wear some kind of jacket or get a super long T-shirt. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36dyupR

No comments:

Post a Comment