Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Question About Re-holstering Appendix Carry


Hello,I've begun recently looking into AIWB and have concluded I want to go with a Glock condition 1. Once the Glock is in a holster it is inert (in my mind) and I have no problems with it pointing at my body. However, reholstering seems to be where most of the danger comes from. I see people saying "strong leg back, hips forward, check holster, slowly reinsert" which sounds great... but nearly *every* video of people live firing Glocks from AIWB they don't go through that cumbersome routine - they might give a quick peek into the holster, then they quickly reholster it. I feel like this is one draw string away from disaster. As goofy as this sounds could taking your holster off to reholster be a viable solution? It sounds silly, but I feel like it gives such a great amount of protection... any thoughts? Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37uzWEb

No comments:

Post a Comment