Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Belt advice?


My Sidechick from Bradford Tactical is due to be delivered any day now and I need solid recommendations on a gun belt for everyday wear. A local place has the Crossbreed Executive in black which I looked at in person and liked a lot, but I want to match my boots in brown if I can. I have read great things about Hanks and other brands on this sub, but I still don't know where to start. I'm somewhere between a 36 and 38 inch waist and don't know how much longer I should go in terms of belt size. Everything I read says something different. Can anyone who has a similar setup give me some advice? If it matters it's for an xds 9mm 3.3 with a 7 or 8 round in the gun and a 9 round extra mag, at least for now. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QAWvQS

No comments:

Post a Comment