Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Pocket carry suggestion for someone of my size


I’m a very slim guy (5’7 120 lbs) which puts me at a major disadvantage when it comes to conceal carrying. I have a Sig P365 which worked out great using the van guard holster. However, I attended an event in a suit when I realized that I need a solution to carry while tucking in a shirt, and for during the summer months.I ordered a belly holster and an ankle holster, both were epic fails. Because I am so small, it’s just too obvious that I am holding something in my body. Pocket carrying just makes it look like I have an extra large wallet in my pocket.So, I’m going to need to resort to something smaller than the p365 for the occasions that I will need to pocket carry (or possibly ankle/belly carry). Caliber doesn’t matter to me, as this would be a secondary pistol that I would only rarely use. Anyone have a suggestion for a pistol that would best suit my needs?Thanks in advance via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZKwlzl

No comments:

Post a Comment