Monday, December 30, 2019

Anyone else after getting their permit feel like "I'll get there" in terms of EDC setup?


Let me just jump to the point. I know a flashlight is a must, a knife, and probably a first aid kit eventually.I have two great EDC belts, an excellent Kydex holster and some EDC pants ... and that's about it. The thing is, I've already spent in excess of $600 between the firearm and the CCW application / process. That's not even counting any accessories.It seems silly to grovel about a $30 flashlight and a $60 knife at this point. But then I also think about all that weight on my person, being a new carrier and it kind of becomes overwhelming. Right now I'm just trying to work out the best way to carry a 2nd mag and get used to the weight of my firearm.Anyone else feel like they want all the gear but there are other factors getting in the way? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MHtrG6

No comments:

Post a Comment