Sunday, December 1, 2019

Testing pistol accuracy and tips


Hey all I haven’t put thousands of rounds down range (yet) but I would like to see if there are any pointers you all could offer and also what I should expect out of my pistols.Today I’ve been shooting with my family, so I didn’t get some serious training in, more like trying to stay familiar with my pistol. With my glock 19 I was getting roughly 7-10 inch groups around 10ish yards and with my wife’s smith and Wesson shield 9mm roughly a 12 inch group at the same distance.Like I said, it was with family so I want intent on hogging the targets with measuring it out and resetting every set. I attempted to do a bit of shooting at a 8 inch gong over 20 yards but I wasn’t hitting it and was wondering if it’s practice? Factory sights? Or the fact that I shouldn’t expect a ton of accuracy out of a pistol like my glock?Edit: I may have left out some details so ask away via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/34ELNyt

No comments:

Post a Comment