Sunday, December 1, 2019

Help me help my chubby co worker find a good holster.


Hello everyone,So I posted a few days ago about my friend who needed help with his good cause. Well, we already got all that sorted out and now he's looking for a holster that he can use for his small garage door. To give you guys a better visual, he looks like an ice cream cone with a small and I do mean almost non existent belly flap. Nonetheless, he is a lil bit fat.​So he's down to looking for holsters, he doesn't want to really carry appendix, but loves that designed of holsters such as the t.rex arms light bearing raptor, the alien gear, incog, and the vanguards and I am sure he can carry them at the 1 or 3 o' clock position. Another thing hindering his holster situation is the fact that he has a x300 not the x300 ultra and he refuses to purchase the newest model. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OFuXKz

No comments:

Post a Comment