Friday, December 6, 2019

Taking CCW course the first time next week, had a really scary incident after work. ladies tips for CCW / holster at a desk job?


Ladies!Had an incident earlier this week that just made me want to get my CCW permit and I am finally taking the class next weekend. 2 days ago A homeless guy was harassing my coworkers in the parking lot during the day and waited for us to leave the office. I had to think very quickly and lock the doors and call the police before he charged into our office door. Scary experience. Our office is located all the way at the back of the courtyard with only one way in and out. The owner of the business finally reacted and is getting a security guard. But I feel like that isn't enough to protect yourself first. After this very scary incident, I was like like thats it, no more waiting for the cops an hour later and not getting the situation solved because the homeless guy is out and about. I am not getting a CCW for myself but to also protect those around me. If I didn't act quickly this situation would've been way worse.Well I've been meaning to get my CCW once we moved to Nevada a few years ago. I have a regular 9-5 desk job my concern is I want to keep everything in the down low and be discreet . How can I make the holster comfortable on me all day? What should I expect for the CCW class? Outfits? Specific purses that I should buy for a CCW if I don't want to carry it in a holster when I am sitting down all day? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LvRaZD

No comments:

Post a Comment