Friday, December 6, 2019

As a felon who is not interested in dying or going to prison...

What are my best realistic options for a self defense weapon? I've been jumped, robbed, all of the above. I live in sort of a rough place. I'm not afraid to walk outside at night but i wouldn't want to do so unarmed. My hands are fucked up (carpal tunnel and abuse, knuckles pop out of place) so I don't like to punch things. And dont tell me to run, I'm too stubborn for that. I'm dont beleive I can own a taser. I'm not out looking for trouble, but anyone with anything less than a firearm isnt going to get the best of me if I can help it. I'm not a badass by any means, but I can hold my own fairly well.



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 08:20PM by Holmdick https://ift.tt/2OZA5ck

No comments:

Post a Comment