Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Adventures in indecision, 2019. Do I go for The Sig P365 or the Hellcat OSP? Cast your Two Cents.


So - the Sig had problems but supposedly now it doesn't and they are ironed out. Point for the Sig, if all the problems areactually ironed out and the newer guns are fine.The Hellcat is new and better in capacity and I handled it without firing it and really liked its feel - but do I want to be an early adopter? Reviews are pretty raving - but is that just paid off youtubers and journalists?No big time problems yet reported around this gun but I haven't shot it. Guy at the gun shop says he carries a sig and he's worried they are going to be cranking hellcats off the line and that the newer ones in stores might be rushed to market and might have issues. I find the contention odd, like it's an old I Love Lucy skit and the factory conveyor belt is going haywire. He seems like the kinda guy that would wait a while to get a new unproven gun. I feel like worst case scenario is Springfield resolves any issue that arrives to avoid PR nightmare.Have shot the 365 and it seemed great.Have not shot the Hellcat because no one has them to rent but I kinda wanna do an early holiday present before you cannot get the things. It's a modern engineered firearm, right? If it has a manufacturing issue - they should resolve it, no?Bonus confusion comes from handling but not yet firing the 365xl and liking the feel better than the regular 365. Feel is what led me towards the hellcat. But does it defeat the purpose to get a bigger small gun? Why does life have so many contradictions?Jaysus, I need to just close my eyes and draw out of a hat. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2DKYIU0

No comments:

Post a Comment