Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Looking for a pouch to fit the following med kit...


I apologize in advance, r/EDC isn't as gun friendly and r/tacticalgear didn't make sense, and I usually have some kind of medical in a bag if I have my CCW so I figured this question fits here...​Looking for one pouch to fit the following, ideally will fit into a pants pocket. Not something belt mounted, and I'm not sold on doing the ankle-wear thing.mini pressure bandage or 4" OLAESglovescompressed gauze and compact chest seal(s) (if I don't have the OLAES)Will carry a SOF-T wide in a separate pocket.​I have planet of solutions for med kit in a bag, but looking to get ideas to make sure I keep these at the minimum on-body.LTC's pouch looks good but kinda small. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OIHOgT

No comments:

Post a Comment