Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 Holster


I just pulled the trigger on getting the Sig P365 yesterday and am so glad I did. I love that gun and how it fits in my hand. I debated with myself like crazy on which holster to get and decided to go with the Vanguard 2 because I don't like bulky holster and don't want to buy a ton of new pants. I have a claw from my CZ P10c holster than I never use because the gun is so bulky and heavy (hence I bought the Sig P365). Would that claw be compatible with the Vanguard 2 holster? The website only had a few select claws for the glock and one or two other models. Also, I plan on carrying about 3:30 but would like to appendix carry. How well does the V2 do with appendix carry? I have the Snake Eater Tactical belt and love it so I'm good on a nice sturdy gun belt. Any advice would be great. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2JmdZyy

No comments:

Post a Comment