Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pennsylvania Permit in Colorado: 'Resident' versus 'Non'


I live in New York, and hold a Pennsylvania CCW permit. I was looking at reciprocity for Colorado. Colorado honors a 'resident' permit, but not a 'non-resident' permit.There is no such distinction on my permit, and I called the issuing Sheriff's office and they confirmed that in issuing the permit there is no such distinction. It's just a general CCW permit, and the only time the state mattered was when I was applying for the permit (which as an easy 20 minute issue). I don't want to get jammed up, I have the feeling I would since my permit lists a NY address. I e-mailed the Denver County Sheriff *just* to make sure my information was up to date. Can anyone confirm this is still the case? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Javmmr

No comments:

Post a Comment