Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Honest chat about printing when 3-4:30 carry


I'm 5'8" and 150lb and have tried a number of holsters (Alien Gear, Vedder, StealthGear) and I can not, for the life of me, carry anywhere from 3-4:30 without printing like the New York Times.​I've spent as much on holsters for this gun than I have the gun itself. Shame.​Am I the only one or am I being overly self-conscious? I do, admittedly, tend to wear form fitting t-shirts, but even with button-up short-sleeves it looks like I either have some kind of growth out the side of my waist or a firearm sticking out the back of my shirt if I move more than that of a robot.​I'm 99.9% appendix but im tired of the grind.Open forum here; no wrong replies. Just respond with how you do it or your thoughts. Thanks!EDIT: Bonus points if you've tried the Ventcore IWB Appendix with J-Clips - and the ability to tuck in shirts :) via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2J3brG4

No comments:

Post a Comment