Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Had an encounter that left both of us feeling a bit strange.


We went to the store to get me some sinus meds and as we stepped in line the person in front of us was having trouble with his card. It was taking forever so I decided to switch lanes to the one right beside us. I looked back to check if anyone was in line in the other till and I saw two guys standing maybe 10-15 feet behind us kind of in the main aisle. They were talking to each other, not facing the conveyor thing but just talking. Neither of them had any groceries or anything in their hands. Now these guys were sketch. One had a ratty wifebeater, nasty gym shorts and a beanie. The other had a well used t shirt and ripped jeans. They both looked like the local tweakers I see every day. I assumed they weren’t in line so we just scooted over and put our stuff on the conveyor.I hear, “Hey man, you can’t just cut me like that.” I turn and he’s right up on me, pumping his shoulders and leaning his head to the side. I said, “Oh I’m sorry I thought you guys weren’t in line.” He jumped right in, “Little guys like you shouldn’t be stepping where they don’t belong.” He was kind of wringing his hands nervously and shifting his weight. I immediately thought I don’t want to have to shoot someone today. So I said, “Yeah no that’s cool, sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” And we went back to the original cashier, paid and left.We were looking over our shoulders the entire way back to the car and we hauled ass out of the parking lot. This town has tons of drug related crime with the massive amounts of meth and coke coming from Missouri and Arkansas.I don’t know... I’ve just been feeling really off about the whole thing. It made us super nervous and now my gf is carrying my LCR everywhere she goes.Idk, Just thought I’d share. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/301UxNp

No comments:

Post a Comment