Thursday, May 2, 2019

[Getting Started] People who've had to use a firearm in self defense to commit justifiable homicide, What other consequences have you incurred as a result? (PTSD, Legal bills, opinions from others, etc.)


I feel that these are likely things to keep in mind when applying for a CCW permit or while carrying in an open carry state.I personally live in Virginia, an Open Carry State. I have had my CCW permit for almost seven years now, but have not carried on a regular basis because of the thoughts of the above question.I originally got my CCW in my mid 20's because I felt a bit uncomfortable having never shot a gun before, being able to get a gun with zero training... I mean, my family never had guns when I was a kid... And I'm required to have a license before I can drive a car... So I took a CCW class before ever purchasing a gun. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2DJ2g9v

No comments:

Post a Comment