Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Advice/practice keeping ego in check when driving?


Since you started carrying, do you still utter things like 'fucking idiot' to a car that cut you off or a pedestrian that jaywalks causing you to brake? What about when someone on the road mouths off to you (could be driver cyclist pedestrian w/e), is uttering something like 'fucking asshole' under your breath bad for the mentality of keeping cool and de-escalating?I want to hear some advice on exercises I can do for myself when I get into this unfortunate habit. I realize it does me no good, but somethings it just comes out of my mouth. To 'relieve' myself I have a quick GTA 5 fantasy moment where I imagine me getting out of the car and chasing after them. But I know that's not a HEALTHY relief method.Any input on this is appreciated, I'm just trying to improve myself with the help of others. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2VVJaHB

No comments:

Post a Comment