Saturday, April 13, 2019

Questions regarding self defense in PA

Background information.

I'm 17. No felonies. I hunt and fish. I had a rough childhood giving me trust issues I live in Pennsylvania No intentions to harm, just want to feel safe and be able to defend myself if needed.

Alright so, I have a few questions that I can't seem to find a direct answer on.

  1. It it legal for a 17 year old to conceal or open carry a pocket knife? (Can provide pictures if wanted)
  2. Is it legal for a 17 year old to open carry a Bowie knife? (example: USMC Kabar)
  3. Can I get in any legal trouble for carrying it? (I do not take it to school.)
  4. Do i have to inform people that I am carrying?


Submitted April 13, 2019 at 08:02PM by NovaGaming916 http://bit.ly/2IuwdgN

No comments:

Post a Comment