Saturday, April 27, 2019

Requesting info about Werkz Bisect 2.0 AIWB holsters


Ever since my transition to AIWB I've been looking at the options in holsters. I'm not in a position to need yet another holster, but you know how that goes, right? I have an appendix holster from Steadfast Holsters for my CZ P-01 with an Olight mini and with my DIY yoga block wedge it fits super comfortable. So like any r/CCW guy, my next thought goes to the idea of getting another holster. And to justify the purchase, I would need to make it an upgrade.The TREX arms Sidecar is the most prevalent AIWB holster with built in extra mag storage, while the AGIS and AXIS models from Tier 1 seem to be a step above that. Going one step further, I ran across the Werkz Bisect holster and am intrigued, but Reddit doesn't have any posts with user feedback on it. The idea of being able to adjust the height of the attached mag carrier is intriguing and the company information highlights a lot of customization aspects to it both before and after the sale.Has anyone tried this one out? What opinions can I get on this holster? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IOqG5x

No comments:

Post a Comment