Saturday, April 13, 2019

Holsters I can keep, empty, on my belt or iwb


I work a labor job, so I carry to and from, leaving the handgun locked in the car. I work in different areas, safe, and usually only 30 ft from my car with it in sight. Anyway, I usually carry in my pocket with an xds, but I'm thinking about alternating to a p239 iwb or on my belt. I'm most comfortable with a kydex iwb, but I don't want to have to take the holster out.I'm sure there's General advice against removing your gun separate from the holster, but with the hammer down and my thumb over it I'm confident with its safety, stored and while re-holstering. I've got a bulldog leather, low retention universal holster that it fits in, and I can comfortable leave the empty holster on my belt... But I'm not exactly thrilled about it. It's a cheap universal holster...Is there anything like this that might offer more retention? A better fit? I'm thinking of something that will flatten out when empty.... Obviously not an uncle Mike's.... Maybe leather is good for this? Anyone have experience like this? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2v5Zx5a

No comments:

Post a Comment