Friday, April 26, 2019

CZ Rami Operation Question


I'm thinking of picking up a CZ RAMI (probably the safety version) to carry and had a question that I can't seem to find an answer to. I understand both the safety and decocker version can be operated with the hammer fully down (DA), in a half cocked position or single action. With the hammer half cocked it looks like trigger travel is shortened but pull weight remains the same.My question is what is the process for chambering a round then lowering hammer all the way (DA)? I'd imagine it is similar to lowering the hammer on a 1911 but one trigger pull (or decock) to half lower the hammer then another to lower it completely? Is there any advantage to lowering the hammer completely as a CCW? Is it advisable to carry it this way? In my mind needing a longer trigger pull would make the pistol safer for carry but like a 1911 you run the risk of accidental discharge. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2DAz5FL

No comments:

Post a Comment